Norway's twin terror attacks suspect Anders Behring Breivik, left, sits in an armored police vehicle after leaving the courthouse following a hearing in Oslo Monday July 25, 2011 where he pleaded not guilty to one of the deadliest modern mass killings in peacetime. The man who has confessed to carrying out a bombing and shooting spree that left 93 people dead in Norway will be held in complete isolation for four weeks after a hearing in which he said his terror network had two other cells. (AP Photo/Aftenposten/Jon-Are Berg-Jacobsen)
July 28, 2011 5:12:59 AM PDT
By KARL RITTER and JIM HEINTZ Associated Press
OSLO, Norway - July 28, 2011 --
Norwegian police said Thursday they will again interrogate the suspect in last week's bombing and shooting massacre that killed at least 76 people and left the country reeling.