Family sickened by CO coming from generator

October 31, 2012 5:40:31 AM PDT
A family was hospitalized after being sickened by carbon monoxide fumes coming from a generator inside their Bucks County home early Wednesday morning.

Medics responded around 5:00 a.m. to a house located on Hillcrest Circle in Solebury Township.

Police tell Action News the generator was inside the garage of the home, not allowing for proper ventilation.

Two adults and two children were taken to Saint Mary Medical Center for treatment. Their conditions have not been released.


Load Comments