2 hospitalized after using grill to heat home in Delaware

February 13, 2014 1:14:09 PM PST
New Castle County paramedics say two men have been hospitalized for carbon monoxide exposure after they used a charcoal grill to heat their Ogletown home.

Paramedics were called to the home on Old Harmony Road about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday after one of the residents became sick.

A carbon monoxide alarm on one paramedic's equipment sounded and rescuers evacuated the house.

Two men were taken to Christiana Hospital.

Load Comments