MILLVILLE, N.J. (AP) - November 9, 2008
Eleven firefighters responded to the residence Thursday morning
after the man set off "bombs," or canisters of insecticide, to
kill the bugs in his home.
But authorities say the man used many more than recommended by
the manufacturer, and the pilot light from his stove ignited the
fumes and caused an explosion.
No one was injured in the blast, but the city construction
official condemned the man's house.
Click here to get the latest Philadelphia news and headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys.