More than 3,000 customers in the Garden State, as well as Pennsylvania and New York, accused the company of taking orders, but never delivering the pictures.
Now, a lawsuit filed by the New Jersey attorney general has finally settled, but there's a big problem with the cash settlement. The state division of consumer affairs says the company does not have any assets.
But while brides and grooms may never see a restitution payment, they may see their wedding photos and videos if they were among those impounded by the state.
The court order sets a January 13th deadline for the state to distribute all the remaining items.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys