As the Phillies arrive at the summit of baseball success, they wear a reminder on their sleeve, literally, in the form of the three peaks logo belonging to Majestic Athletic of Easton, Pennsylvania.
As the official outfitters of Major League Baseball, the employees are busy making the season's most significant jersey.
With the hometown team gearing up for the World Series, you could call it a labor of love.
2009 WORLD SERIES
- Photos from Game 1
- WORLD SERIES POLL - Who will win the 2009 World Series?
- INTERACTIVE: See how the Phillies and Yankees stack up, player by player
- Stub Hub World Series Ticket Prices
- Ticket Liquidator World Series Ticket Prices
- Philadelphia Phillies ticket information site
- Citizens Bank Park parking and driving directions
"We have a lot of Phillies fans up here," Majestic Vice President of Baseball Brands Matthew Hoffman said.
Majestic makes the jerseys the players wear on the field and the replicas you wear at home. Not only are they both made in the very same room, there's a very good chance they're made by the very same person.
It's a bit like organized chaos creating enough supply to keep up with staggering demand, thousands upon thousands of jerseys, handmade, all in a matter of days.
Once the World Series is over, the winning team gets a championship jersey to be recreated for countless fans, fair-weather or not. It is a keepsake that'll keep this place humming.
PHILLIES FANS CENTRAL
- Send in your own Phillies photos and videos!
- Check out other Phillies fans honoring their team!
- Have plans for watching the Phillies? Tell us!
- Relive the Road to the 2008 World Series Championship
2009 NATIONAL LEAGUE SERIES
- 2009 NLCS Photos
- Fans celebrate 2009 NLCS victory
- 2009 NLDS Photos
- VIDEOS: Phillies react 2009 NLE Championship