VIDEO: Nydia Han's latest Consumer Wrap reportThrough the "Deed for Lease" program, borrowers will be able to transfer ownership to Fannie Mae and sign a one-year lease, with month-to-month extensions after that.
To qualify, they must live in the home as their primary residence and prove they can afford the market rent.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys