- Injuries will vary due to weapons used
- Killeen's history marred with violence
- Obama discusses 'horrific' shooting
- General addresses shooting
- Shooter was a soldier, officer says
- Who was the gunman?
- Governor calls for flags at half staff
Officials said an Air Force C-17 Globemaster III aircraft carrying the remains of 12 Army soldiers and one Army civilian employee was scheduled to arrive Friday night in Dover, home to the nation's largest military mortuary.
The families of the Fort Hood victims have not authorized media coverage of the plane's arrival at Dover.
Officials say the result of autopsies on the victims will be made available to the appropriate federal and military agencies that are investigating Thursday's shooting.