Children sickened by carbon monoxide at NJ skating rink

HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - October 26, 2013

The incident occurred just before 10:30 a.m. at the Ice Land Skating Rink.

Medics were called to the rink located on Tennis Court after children complained of being sick.

Fire crews were called to the scene to investigate and detected high levels of carbon monoxide in the building.

So far no word on the condition of the children taken to the hospital.

Service to the building was shut down and the rink will be closed until Monday while they investigate the cause of the Carbon Monoxide leak.

Copyright © 2024 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.