WASHINGTON -- President George H.W. Bush's casket received visits from recognizable sports icons, some of whom he welcomed to the White House during his administration.
On Tuesday, athletic and coaching figures, including Peyton Manning, Phil Mickelson, Albert Pujols and Mike Kzyzewski, stood in reverence to the president's casket.
President Bush's body is lying in state inside the Capitol Rotunda.
ABC13's Tom Abrahams captured the group just outside the rotunda.
FULL COVERAGE: The death of George H.W. Bush
- Former President George H.W. Bush has died at age 94
- Social media reacts to the death of former Pres. George H.W. Bush
- George H.W. Bush's final words: 'I love you, too'
- Moving cartoon reunites Bush 41 with Barbara and daughter
- Dec. 5 declared National Day of Mourning for George H.W. Bush
- George H.W. Bush was nation's longest-living president
- Houstonians pay their respects at the monument of George H.W. Bush
- Flags at half-staff for 30 days following George H.W. Bush's death