The man is accused of hitting 11 stores in just a six-week span.
According to John Apeldorn with the Philadelphia Citizens Crime Commission, the suspect approaches his robberies the same.
"He goes in with a gun, so that's dangerous and we want to get him off the street," said Apeldorn.
Apeldorn says Rite Aid has reached out to the Crime Commission and is now offering a reward to find the suspect.
"They're putting $5,000 up for the arrest and conviction for this individual," said Apeldorn.
According to police, the suspect frequently wears a black knit hat with a white label on the front and black New Balance sneakers with a white logo. The man has also been observed wearing a "Stay Smiley" hoodie.
He's also been dressed in Paradox hoodie, which is an expensive brand produced and sold right here in Philadelphia.
The suspect is allegedly connected with the following incidents in and around Philadelphia:
- November 23, 2021: 6201 Germantown Ave.
- December 2, 2021: 6401 Oxford Ave.
- December 4, 2021: 5400 Rising Sun Ave.
- December 4, 2021: 164 West Chelten Ave.
- December 11, 2021: 3260 N Broad St.
- December 15, 2021: 1315 E Washington Lane
- December 18, 2021: 4641-51 Chestnut St.
- December 24, 2021: 5272 Torresdale Ave.
- December 30, 2021: 1401 W Cheltenham Ave. Melrose Park, PA
- January 1, 2022: 5694 Rising Sun Ave.
- January 1, 2022: 6401 Oxford Ave.
No injuries have been reported to date.
A $5,000 reward is being offered for any information leading to an arrest.