The Energy Information Administration projects the average cost of heating oil will go up to $2.71 per gallon this winter. The EIA says about 7 percent of U.S. households are heated primarily by oil.
The EIA says heating costs from natural gas, electric heat and propane are all expected to drop. About 103 million households combined are heated by those sources.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys