"We sold to ours to season ticket owners and lottery winners. We're all sold out," said John Weber of the Phillies.
That means you'll have to go to the secondary market, via a reseller like StubHub.
If you want to take in a game at Citizens Bank Park, be prepared to shell out more than $600 for standing-room only.
However, if you wanted to take a road trip and see the Phillies play in the new Yankees Stadium, it'll be a little cheaper.
"The entry price for the Yankees, first game, is about 400 dollars," said Alex Chambers of StubHub.
The Phillies phans we talked to today were of two minds about those kinds of prices.
"Somebody wants to buy two tickets, just get to the game? $600 in this economy is quite is astronomical," said Mike Beshock of Summit Hill, Pa.
"This team changed the city, and brought the city together in a way presidents, kings and mayors couldn't do. The more I talk, the more I think I'd go to $700," said Lou Loson of Center City.
2009 WORLD SERIES INFOMRATION
- Stub Hub World Series Ticket Prices
- Ticket Liquidator World Series Ticket Prices
- Philadelphia Phillies ticket information site
- Citizens Bank Park parking and driving directions
With prices expected to climb, beware counterfeit tickets. Scammers with fake tickets have, in the past, even made change with counterfeit money.
Weber says know, and trust, who you buy tickets from.
"Friends, family might have them, people who are honest and you understand who they are, and you can trust."
Prices are a little lower than they were at this time last year, but they are trending up.
PHILLIES FANS CENTRAL
- Send in your own Phillies photos and videos!
- WORLD SERIES POLL - Which team do you want the Phillies to meet?
- Check out other Phillies fans honoring their team!
- Have plans for watching the Phillies? Tell us!
- Relive the Road to the 2008 World Series Championship
2009 NATIONAL LEAGUE SERIES
- 2009 NLCS Photos
- Fans celebrate 2009 NLCS victory
- 2009 NLDS Photos
- VIDEOS: Phillies react 2009 NLE Championship