Celebrate the holidays with Alicia Vitarelli's Santa Claus-mopolitan
Monday, December 28, 2020
PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- 6abc reporter Alicia Vitarelli has a fun drink recipe to help you celebrate the season.
Whether you are ringing in the new year or sitting back to unwind, the Santa Claus-moploitan is a fancy way to bring a little cheer.
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- Run a lime wedge around each glass then dip in sanding sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add vodka, cranberry juice, triple sec, and lime juice. Shake until the cocktail shaker is cold.
- Divide drinks between rimmed glasses and add cranberries for garnish.
- Also, place a sprig of rosemary in the glass for a Christmas tree effect.
Copyright © 2023 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.