Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep Homeland Security open
Bordering on dysfunction, Congress passed a one-week bill late Friday night to avert a partial shutdown of the Homeland Security Department, as leaders in both political parties quelled a revolt by House conservatives furious that the measure left President Barack Obama's immigration policy intact.
Map My News
More U.S. & World News
- 6abc.com Street- Level Radar
- Mid-Atlantic Radar
- StormTracker 6 - Regional View
- StormTracker 6 - New Jersey Shore view
- StormTracker 6 - metro view
- StormTracker 6 - south view
- StormTracker 6 - north view
- StormTracker 6 - west view
- Tri-State Radar
- Eastern U.S. Radar
- USA - Radar
- Great Lakes Radar
- Southeast Radar
- Future Tracker - Precipitation
- Future Tracker - Wind Gusts
- Current Temperatures: Regional
- Current Temperatures: Midwest - East U.S.
- Current Temperatures: Mid-Atlantic U.S.
- Current Temperatures: Northeast U.S.
- Current Temperatures: Southeast U.S.
- Current Temperatures: Great Lakes
- Future Tracker - Temperatures
- Regional Dew Points
- Live long and prosper: Leonard Nimoy dies at 83
- Sheer genius! The riskiest red carpet looks at the Oscars
- PHOTOS: House explodes in Ocean Co.
- PHOTOS: Oscars 2015 red carpet fashion
- PHOTOS: 2015 Oscar Parties
- PHOTOS: THON 2015 at Penn State
- PHOTOS: Doggy day care van stolen with dogs inside
- PHOTOS: Sculptor turns ice into art on MLK Drive
- Photos: Take a look inside Rosie O'Donnell's newly listed Florida home